Use our raw crystals to clear and heal each of your seven chakras or energy centres:
- Root Chakra (Mulahadra) corresponds to the crystal Red Jasper. Physically located at the perineum, this chakra represents your foundation, quite literally your metaphysical roots. The crystal Red Jasper supports a stable sense of belonging and can heal aspects connected to survival, such as financial mindset difficulties and issues surrounding food. It is phsyically associated with the circulatory system, spine, and limbs.
- Sacral Chakra (Svadhisthana) corresponds to the crystal Carnelian. This centre lies at your lower abdomen, approximately two inches beneath the navel and two inches beneath the skin. This is the wellspring of your creativity, sensual pleasure, and sexuality. Carnelian crystals are also helpful for clearing energy blockages of the reproductive organs, kidneys and bowels as well as supporting the immune system.
- Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura) corresponds to the crystal Citrine. This centre is about the self in terms of confidence, esteem, and worth. Positioned right where your bottom ribs meet, proper alignment in this chakra is manifested as healthy confidence and self-control. Citrine can amplify your personal power and aligns with the central nervous system, skin, pancreas, liver, and digestive tract.
- Heart Chakra (Anahata) corresponds to the crystal Green Aventurine. This chakra, as you probably know, is all about love. Joyous, expansive and healthy love for others as well as yourself. Green aventurine can support a healthy heart centre, which is the base for abundant emotional and spiritual growth. The heart chakra's physical location is in the middle of your chest just above the heart muscle and relates to your phsyical heart, lower lungs, and the circulatory and immune systems.
- Throat Chakra (Vishuddha) corresponds to the crystal Sodalite. Representing communication, the throat chakra symbolises your ability to express yourself as well as your ability to listen, both equally valuable sides of the holistic equation. If you feel your self-expression or powers of discernment require refinement, you can use sodalite to bring them into harmony. The vishuddha chakra is associated with the thyroid, vocal chords, respiratory system and the teeth.
- Third Eye Chakra (Ajna) corresponds to the crystal Amethyst. The third eye is connected to your intuitive vision. Amethyst facilitates your ability to look at the big picture and see a clearer direction. A balanced ajna allows an improved sense of wisdom and imagination; hindsight and foresight. This centre is also the foundation of spirituality and a sense of connection to the divine. Physically located between the brows, the third eye chakra is connected to the pituitary gland and sinuses.
- Crown Chakra (Sahasrara) corresponds to the Clear Quartz crystal. Located at the very top of your head, the crown chakra represents communion with the divine, the very source of the life that courses through you and all that you see around you. Here we find feelings of spiritual connection to the source, and our humanity with it. Clear quartz can aid with a lack of inspiration, allow for perception of beauty both within and without, and the amplification of your life energies.
Use each crystal by holding in your palms or placing near you during chakra centred meditations, keep them in your pockets, or wear them as amulets when needed.